Award winning FinTech startup Otly is looking for a new key member of the core team. The Customer Success Intern. At Otly, the CS Intern will be working on the human side of the product. This means that you will be the point of contact with our users.
Otly is an Amsterdam based startup located on the Albert Cuyp Market. Having the mission of providing all children with their own banking experience, to learn about finance and prepare them for a financially sound future, the Otly platform has been built to do just that. Otly is the place to go for financial educations, allowance management and digital banking for kids. Having won a Dutch FinTech award, UberPITCH Europe and the European Union Seal of Excellence, Otly is taking big steps to be the standard solution for allowance management.
As an international, digital only company, service and communication is at the core of our business. Having gone through incredible expansion, now is the time to add a Customer Success Intern to the team.
As the CS Intern, you will:
- Create communications in Dutch and English (press releases, content, customer service, marketing, advertising, etc.).
- Help to build the face and voice of the company.
- Use customer feedback and translate it into platform improvement.
Your qualifications include:
- Fluent in Dutch and fully proficient in English (extra languages are a plus).
- Like to write and interact with real people.
- Very driven to work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with customer service, marketing or sales is a plus.
In return we offer:
- An amazing office right on the Albert Cuyp market (behind the poffertjes stand).
- Money (a good internship compensation).
- Possibility of transitioning into full time employment after internship period.
- The freedom to pick and define your own projects and see them through to the end. No bureaucracy.
Do you think this is you and do you want to help build the future of the financial industry? Let us known and send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com